Do you or your organization want to move to the next level?
Here are some ways to tell for sure:
- You believe, or maybe even know, you have something special to offer, but need help clearly sharing it with others
- Are you doing what aligns with your strengths, skills and abilities and loving it or is something a little off?
- Are you new or entering the workforce and want to stand out as a leader?
- Are you a leader who wants to get the most of your team and yourself?
If any of the above applies to you, then you are in the right place, and I can help!
I’m Jen Milius…
…a storyteller and people whisperer, which means I’m an author, motivational speaker and career + leadership. My passion is helping motivated individuals recognize and communicate their talents to confidently stand out in their careers.
My corporate career path of over 20 years has involved intense management skills such as public relations, project management, organization development and continuous improvement, all of which leveraged my undergraduate degree in Communications and Masters in Business Administration. As a speaker and coach, I believe that each of us have something special to offer, but sometimes it takes a leap of faith to be willing to share that gift. When people are doing what they love, there is a joy that they radiate. For me, starting my own business has enabled me to do what I encouraged fellow co-workers to do in a broader way – follow their passion and let their lights shine brightly.
I work with clients in 3 different ways:
- one-on-one coaching that includes an individualized plan to your overall goal starting with where you are in your career and where you would like to be
- motivational speaking engagements that are customized to your organization’s needs and audience
- school visits for K-2 students where I share stories about the kitties and a message about finding their own voice – ‘Why fit in, when you can stand out?’
My love of storytelling comes to life through my children’s picture book series inspired by our family’s adorable brother and sister tuxedo kitties, Einstein and Moo. Available where books are sold. Signed copies are available through my publisher.
Would you like to know more? Get my official bio and press kit:
Want to know why the Einstein and Moo series don’t have a lot punctuation or what some of my favorite quotes are, find out here: