IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR BOOK AND MESSAGE IN FRONT OF THOSE WHO ARE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU
There's Only One YOU, and your gifts, message and story need to be shared
Congratulations on getting your book published! That is a huge accomplishment.
And it's the first step of the next level of your journey.
Publishing your book is the first step...
You know there's more to it to "get out there" in front of your readers, but you're not sure how to get started, or how to position and present yourself.
Or if you have done a few events or interviews, you want to hone your skills and message for "bigger to you" opportunities.
And you will.
Your book, your message, your body of work is worth sharing, and YOU are the right person (and the only one) who can share it.
And you've probably found yourself wondering:
- How you can level up to those opportunities that are "big to you" and show your work to let your more of your readers know you exist.
- If you will do your book and message justice (hint: you definitely will).
- How to best present yourself and your thought leadership beyond the book.
- If you will lose your voice by working with someone.
- What else is possible for your books and message, so that you grow your business, reach more people and increase revenue.
- You knew how to vet events such as podcast interviews, speaking engagements, summit speaking, book signings, so that you confidently say "yes" to the right ones, even when they are out of your comfort zone.
- You had a trusted and discerning guide to help you curate the best way to present yourself, your message, and your body of work.
- You felt confident in an interview, on a stage, at an event sharing your message, book and work with connection, clarity and authority.
- You had the right tools and support to manage all the parts for a successful event, so each opportunity is treated as an asset for your business.
YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES.
The people who need to hear your message the most are waiting for you.
They are waiting for you to step up to your next level of genius, so they can have the impact they're meant to because YOU inspired them.
Au*thor Styl*ist (noun)
A creative entrepreneur who works with authors, creatives and other introverts to bring out their inner greatness.YES, I NEED TO BOOK A DISCOVERY CALL
Ways to use an Author Stylist package:
- Hone your public image to confidently and comfortably share your message
- Practice or refine your pitches
- Speaking engagement prep
- Support with developing your presentation (i.e. key note, virtual talk)
- Identifying key themes and messaging to grow your business and leverage your book
- Book signing/event prep
- Overcoming imposter syndrome and owning your space at the table to be visible
All packages include
You're going to
COACHING & GUIDANCE
Private coaching via Zoom to hone your message, skills and presentation of self, so you confidently show up and let your light shine!
Strategic pieces that augment our efforts to support you achieving your vision.
All calls are recorded. You'll have 7 days upon receipt of the zoom link to download the recording before link expires.
Jennifer's personality and her thoroughness. Her genuine care and how she knew in depth what I'm writing about. She reminded me of my purpose.
ESSAYIST AND MEMOIRIST
And in case we haven't met...
I'm Jen Milius
AUTHOR, COACH, HOST OF TUFFISH, DEVELOPMENTAL EDITOR, INTROVERT, CAT MOM TO 3, TEA DRINKER, BEACH LOVER.
An introvert at heart, I love engaging in deep and kind conversations with creatives authors and introverts, like you, to bring out your inner greatness so that you get comfortable using your voice, sharing your message and work, and being visible. I believe that if the story came to you, it must come through you to share.
I believe each of us have something special to offer, but sometimes it takes a leap of faith to be willing to share that gift. Yet, when people are doing what they love, there’s a joy that they radiate. Tapping into your full potential means that joy, purpose, and possibility is coming together through you.
"KNACK FOR ASKING JUST THE RIGHT QUESTIONS"
Jen's approach to coaching is direct, focused, and grounded in empathy. She has a knack for asking just the right questions to help you see your path forward and will cheer you on every step of the way!
STYLIST 1 PACKAGE
Author Styling - Level 1
Perfect for when you want to DIY with a sounding board.
Get 100 minutes total to use within 1 month.
Choose between 50 minute sessions and 20 minute sessions. All calls recorded.
Investment: $500Book your discovery call
STYLIST 2 PACKAGE
Author Styling - Level 2
Perfect for when you want mostly DIY with a sounding board AND accountability.
Get 250 minutes total to use within 2 months.
You decide how to use your 250 minutes between 50 minute sessions or 20 minute sessions. All calls recorded.
Package also includes: voxer support; material review (i.e. website, media kit).
Investment: $1,500BOOK YOUR DISCOVERY CALL
STYLIST 3 PACKAGE
Author Styling - Level 3
Perfect for when want a sounding board, accountability, PLUS done-with-you, so you get the job done and off your plate.
Get 500 minutes total to use within 4 months.
You decide how to use your 500 minutes between 50 minute sessions, 20 minute sessions, and 3 hour sessions. All calls recorded.
Package also includes: done with you for (1) key presentation or speech; asynchronous support (voxer and email) for practice delivery, strategy, and feedback; material review (ie. website, media kit).
Investment: $3,500BOOK YOUR DISCOVERY CALL
I know first hand the effort and courage it takes to write and publish a book, but also to get visible and talk about it. To share your message.
It takes time, effort and a willingness to push beyond your comfort zone and let your light shine. I believe your message and book were given to you because YOU ARE the right person, and with some support and encouragement, you will shine bright!